Norse Recruiting is NKU’s online job and employer database.
If you are seeking a co-op, internship, or full-time position, activate your Norse Recruiting account so you can apply for jobs posted especially for NKU students!
You can use the system to:
- Upload resumes and other documents for use in your job or co-op/internship search.
- Update your personal profile that employers can view and then contact you directly.
- View job postings and apply directly to employers.
- Sign-up for on-campus interviews with employers.
- View Career Services events such as career fairs, information sessions, and workshops.
- Access employer profile and contact information.
Your username and password:
- Your username is your NKU email prefix (DoeJ1), but your password is not your NKU email password.
- Visit www.myinterfase.com/nku/student to log in.
- To find out your password, click “Forgot your password?” then enter your NKU email prefix and click “Submit.” The system will email your password to your NKU email address. Feel free to contact Career Services to obtain your password as well.
Once you have logged in, hover over “My account” and click “My profile.” Complete each section (Personal Information, Demographic Information, and Additional Information) so employers will be able to search for you based on the qualifications and skills you have listed.
Hover over “My account” and click “My documents” to upload resumes, cover letters, writing samples, and other job search documents.
Explore each tab to ensure you maximize your Norse Recruiting usage:
- Profile: Complete each section so employers can contact you for positions that may be a good fit.
- Employer Directory: Search for specific employers and their contact people.
- Job Search: Find available co-op/internship and full-time positions and apply for positions of interest.
- Interview Schedules: View either the schedules for which you qualify, based on your profile, or all upcoming on-campus interviews.
- Career Events and Workshops: See a full list of upcoming Career Services Workshops, Employer Information Sessions, and Career Events such as career fairs and networking events. Career fair listings also allow you to see the registered organizations and their available positions.
Questions or concerns?
Contact Career Services at (859) 572-5680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norse Recruiting Tutorial (YouTube Video) - click below