NKU has partnered with Going Global, to provide resources for both international students seeking employment in the USA and domestic students seeking employment in various cities across the USA and internationally. Going Global is the leading provider of both country-specific and USA city-specific career and employment information. The unlimited access subscription database features 33 Country Career Guides, 43 USA City Career guides, corporate profiles and more than 600,000 internship and job listings within the USA and around the world.
Both the Going Global Country Career Guides and the USA City Career Guides provide professional advice and insider tips on such topics as:
- Job search tools - online and face-to-face resources
- Employment trends in major industries - learn more about growing industry areas and focus your job or internship search!
- Executive recruiters and staffing agency contacts - great contacts for students and alumni/professional job seekers
- Work permit regulations - clearly explains the important details for international students and professional job seekers
- Salary ranges and cost of living data - take the guesswork out of planning for career moves and relocations
- Professional and social networking groups - get a head start on making connections for career development
- Resume/CV writing guidelines
- Interviewing and cultural advice
Each Career Guide contains more than 500 employment resources, all with detailed explanations and hot links directly to the latest information. All USA City Career Guides include links to H-1B visa employers for every state!
The Key Employer Directory features corporate profiles for 100,000+ companies in industries such as consumer goods, consulting services, finance, and information technology. A mixture of local and multinational employers are featured and include data on sales, revenues, brands, officers, key contacts and more. Use the profiles to prepare for interviews or find business intelligence facts on specific companies.
More than 600,000 internship and job listings are featured in the service. All listings can be searched by degree, date of posting, company, industry and location. All 600,000 + employment opportunities are updated daily!
Internet Resources for Foreign Language/International
Job-Search Guide for International Students
Employer Guide for Hiring International Students
CinciGlobal Consortium - Greater Cincinnati International Students