HireNKU (Formerly named Norse Recruiting)
NKU’s online job and employer database.
Use HireNKU to access:
- Job postings for co-ops, internships, and full-time positions.
- Schedules for on-campus interviews with employers.
- Information about events such as career fairs, information sessions and workshops.
- Over 3,500 employer contacts.
- InterviewStream, a video interviewing software you can use to practice interviewing with a webcam.
- Going Global for global internships/jobs and career-specific information on many countries and U.S./Canadian cities.
Check out the four tutorial videos below!
Discover how to log in and begin using HireNKU!
NEW! Login with your NKU Username/Password!
Trouble Logging In?
- If you are a current (or recent) student, you can log in with your NKU credentials above.
- Alumni with no current NKU account can log in using the Alumni Login above.
Explore each tab in HireNKU to ensure you maximize your usage:
- Profile: Complete each section so employers can contact you for positions that may be a good fit.
- Documents: Upload a resume so employers can see it; this also allows you to apply for positions via HireNKU.
- Job Search: Find available co-op/internship and full-time positions and apply for positions of interest.
- Interview Schedules: View the schedules for which you qualify (based on your profile) or all upcoming on-campus interviews.
- Career Events and Workshops: See a full list of upcoming Career Services workshops, employer information sessions, career fairs, and other events. Career fair listings allow you to see the registered organizations and their available positions.
- Employer Directory: Contains 3,500 companies and organizations; search for specific employers and contact people.
- Campus Career Coach which includes an interactive resume builder.
Printer-friendly instructions: HireNKU Student Guide
IMPORTANT: Read the policy for on-campus interviews:
Questions or concerns?
Contact Career Services at (859) 572-5680 or email@example.com.