Learn about yourself, explore career options, make career decisions, and put your plans into action. We are here to help with your career-related needs at every step of your college career.
- We can assist you with choosing a major, finding a co-op/internship, planning for graduate school, or finding your first full-time professional position.
- We teach skills in resume writing, interviewing, and job-search strategies.
- We connect you with employers through career fairs, on-campus interviews, and the online Norse Recruiting job-posting database.
Steps to Get Started
- Review our services listed below and on the left menu.
- Activate your Norse Recruiting account and begin searching for positions.
- Attend our workshops/events. See Spring Programs 2016 (coming soon)
- Write your resume and upload it to Norse Recruiting.
- Prep for interviews with InterviewStream, workshops, or a mock interview.
- Follow the Career Development Timeline as a guide toward your career destination.
- Visit us for questions/assistance.
Overview of Services
Job-Search and Career Exploration Workshops
Norse Recruiting (job postings & on-campus interviews)
Career Fairs & Special Events
Mock Interview Service
Co-ops and Internships
Career Development Course (CEP 101)
FOCUS2: An Online Career Planning Tool
- Seeking a co-op, internship, or full-time position? Upload a resume to Norse Recruiting and check for listed positions.
- Seeking shift work or a part-time job? See Part-time student jobs list
- Interested in winning a free t-shirt? Follow us on social media for chances to win!
University Center 225
M-W, F: 8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Th: 8:15 a.m.-6 p.m.
NOTE: NKU will be closed Nov. 25-27.
Walk-in Career Advising
(15 minutes for resume reviews and brief questions)
M-W: 2:30-4 p.m.
Th: 4-5:45 p.m.
Career Advising Appointments