Students should take advantage of HireNKU, Career Services' online employment database. Access to HireNKU is available 24/7, and students may log in at www.myinterfase.com/nku/student to complete their profiles, upload their resumes, start exploring job opportunities, sign-up for on-campus interviews, and research more than 3,500 employers.
The HireNKU portal also provides students access to:
Please encourage students to use HireNKU. Employers post positions daily. Please contact us if you would like to review HireNKU yourself.
Faculty and Staff: HireNKU - What’s In It For Me?
1. Saves Time
- Stores students’ résumés in one place that is easily accessible by employers.
- Employers can post co-op, internship, and full-time positions for free.
- Employers can email students opportunities and invite them to apply.
- Provides you a place to refer employers.
2. Higher Return on Investment
- Students can view co-op, internship, and full-time positions.
- Students are encouraged to participate in on-campus interviews resulting in more internships and co-ops.
- Easier tracking – Career Services can tell you who is using the system, how often and the results of usage.
- Search for positions and employers for your classroom or research needs.
4. Faculty/Staff Account
- We are happy to provide you with a faculty/staff account to HireNKU upon request. This would also provide you with full access to Going Global. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and make your request. Include your NKU email address and your college or division.
- Faculty/Staff Login: www.myinterfase.com/nku/faculty/
Contact Career Services at 859-572-5680 or email@example.com for more information.
See HireNKU: What's In It For Me (PDF).