The largest college on campus, Arts & Sciences consists of 13 departments and offers degrees in fine arts, humanities, mathematics, natural sciences, behavioral and social sciences and organizational leadership. Recently, the college opened the Haile Digital Planetarium, created the Department of World Languages and Literatures, and began offering Master of Arts degrees in English and Public History.
- Applied Environmental Anthropology Research Group
- Burkardt Consulting Center
- Center for Integrative Natural Science and Mathematics
- Center for Public History
- Integrative Studies Program
The College of Business offers undergraduate programs across the traditional business disciplines as well as specialty programs in Entrepreneurship, Sports Business, and Construction Management. The business program is one of only 620 business schools in the world accredited by AACSB-International.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Center (ADR)
- Center for Economic Education
- Center for Economic Analysis and Development (CEAD)
- Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Research Partnership Program (MRP2)
The College of Informatics offers a 21st century perspective on the disciplines that have information at their core. It is home to the departments of Communication, Computer Science, and Business Informatics.
The vision of the College of Education and Human Services is to prepare exemplary helping professionals who demonstrate the personal and professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to provide for the learning, growth, and developmental needs of individuals in an increasingly diverse, complex, and technological society.
- Institute for Gifted and Talented Studies
- Northern Kentucky Center for Educator Excellence
- Center for Environmental Education
- Training Resource Center
- Training and Development Center
- National Network for the Study of Educator Dispositions
The College of Health Professions was founded in 2009 with a focus on promoting an innovative environment to facilitate excellence in academic scholarship, engagement, practice, leadership, lifelong learning, and inter-professional education within a global context to promote health.