SAVE THE DATES: Fall Career Fairs:
- Career Connections (business-related positions), Wed., Sept. 27, 2-5 p.m., Student Union Ballroom
- Meet the Firms (accounting), Wed., Sept. 27, 2-5 p.m., Student Union 104/105
- STEM - Nonprofit - Healthcare Career Fair, Wed., Oct. 4, 2-5 p.m., Student Union Ballroom
- Invitations will go out in mid-June. For information, contact email@example.com or (859) 572-5680.
Our employer relations goals are to deliver exceptional customer service, connect students and opportunity, and assist organizations with navigating the campus. Services include:
- HireNKU database accessible to organizations including resume searching and free job posting.
- On-Campus recruitment such as interviewing, information sessions and mock interviewing.
- Networking opportunities with faculty and students during career fairs and special events.
- Branding and marketing assistance navigating the campus, connecting to faculty, and targeting various student demographics.
See the left menu for additional information and review our Employer Recruiting Guide.
One of the biggest challenges facing organizations is recruitment. Career Services offers individual guidance and creative solutions to recruiting challenges:
- Build an on-campus brand and increase visibility.
- Choose the best major(s) based on your needed skill sets.
- Build relationships with key contacts (faculty, institutes or student organizations).
- Target marketing to specific learning communities.
- Create a just-in-time recruitment schedule and timeline.
- Utilize a flexible co-op and internship program.
Register with our centralized online recruiting database, HireNKU, for accessing students of all majors; it is the first and best place to begin your recruiting efforts!
There are 15,000 reasons to hire a Norse:
- Students demonstrate a strong work ethic and readiness to work.
- Current curriculums and cutting-edge technology.
- Highly engaged campus committed to growing the NKY-Cincinnati community.
- Core-based education promoting critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- NKU is ranked among "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes Magazine for seven years in a row.
NKU by the Numbers:
- Nearly 15,000 students.
- Third-largest university in the Greater Cincinnati area; only 7 miles from downtown.
- Degrees: 3 Associate, 74 Bachelor, 21 Master, 1 Juris Doctor, 2 Doctorate.
- Approximately 50% of undergraduate students self-identify as first-generation college students.
- 56% Female.
- 83% Caucasian, 7% African American, 3% Latino, 7% other.
- 66% Kentucky residents.
- Average age of undergraduate student: 23.
Contact the Employer Relations Team for recruitment assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 572-5680.