Career Services provides programs and services that engage and empower students to:
- establish academic and career goals,
- obtain co-ops and internships,
- secure meaningful employment, and
- manage their careers for rewarding, fulfilled lives.
Career Services also operates as the principal point of contact and servicing unit for employers who wish to recruit students for co-ops, internships and full-time positions. This is done by:
- providing a variety of onsite and online services, and
- building productive partnerships between students, employers, faculty/staff, and alumni.
Career Services is located in University Center 225, near the Norse Tech Bar and the NKU Bookstore.
Phone: (859) 572-5680
Fax: (859) 572-6996
Northern Kentucky University
UC 225, Nunn Drive
Highland Heights, KY 41099
Career Services is a member of and adheres to the ethical and professional guidelines of the following professional associations:
University Center 225
M-W; F: 8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Th: 8:15 a.m.-5 p.m.
Walk-in Career Advising
(10-15 minutes for resume reviews and brief questions)
M, W: 2:30-4 p.m.
Th: 3-4:45 p.m.