Who's Recruiting at NKU?
See the full list of employers who participated in on-campus career fairs, interviews and other recruiting activities.
Career Services operates as a centralized resource for the NKU community: students, alumni, parents, faculty/staff, and employers. The Career Services team is committed to providing excellent career-related programs, services, and resources. See the left menu for details. We look forward to working with you!
Career Services is located in University Center 225, near the Norse Tech Bar and the NKU Bookstore. Come visit us!
- Cincinnati Intern Network Connection (CINC) Sign up for free, fun events for students with summer internships/co-ops
- Cincinnati Named Best in Nation for Collge Graduates
- New Graduates: The Unspoken Rules of the Workplace No One Tells You
- Employers Prefer Candidates with Work Experience
- Career Spark - newsletter for freshmen and sophomores
- Career Ignition - newsletter for juniors and seniors
- Is an Internship Really all that Important? Yes!
- Employers Rate Job Market for Class of 2017 as “Good”
- These are the 50 majors with the highest earnings
- Dispelling the Myths Surrounding a Liberal Arts Education
- Verbal Communication Most Important Candidate Skill